I hope everyone is doing well! We're well underway with our truck raffle but we need to keep selling!
Here are a few important details on the raffle:
1. Sell tickets online through email, FaceBook, Twitter, etc!
- The link to buy tickets is here: http://www.mtnviewbaseball.org/jeep-raffle
- When tickets are bought online, make sure they put your name (or your son's name) in the corresponding field AND that they make sure they enter Boys Lacrosse for the team they are supporting!
- Tickets that are bought online will be mailed directly to the person who bought them.
2. We need players' help next Saturday 9/30! We need every player to be there!
- The truck will be parked at Kroger in Dacula from 2pm to 6pm on Saturday the 30th. Players are needed to be there to help sell tickets during that time. It was actually a lot of fun last year and we need everyone's participation, so plan on carving out time to be there!
Sponsorship Forms - another good way to help raise money is to go out and ask local businesses to for sponsorships. So please get the courage to ask local businesses that you visit if they would be willing to sponsor our team - it doesn't hurt to ask! We have it all laid out for you to give to a business. The form can be downloaded and printed out HERE.... If a business wants our tax information to show their sponsorship is tax deductible, they can go to www.mountainviewlacrosse.com and click on the Documents and Spirt Wear link to get our tax exempt certificate.
SAVE THE DATE! UGA vs Clemson Lacrosse at MVHS on Sunday 10/8! - we are privileged to be hosting this game and need your help pulling off a great family event! More information will be coming out soon, but in the meantime, here are the details!
Date: Sunday October 8th
Time: gates open at noon, game is at 1pm
Location: Mountain View High School stadium
Details: Game is at 1pm, but we will be having games (like clocking your shot), concessions, raffles, and Kona Ice for the event, so tell your friends and be there!
We will be sending out a Signup Genius link to help volunteer for certain things to help make this event a success. Please get the word out to everyone - its going to be a great time!